The Volcano Vaporizer is undoubtedly one of the most popular herbal vaporizers that’s ever hit the market but with a price tag of over $500 it’s definitely not cheap.
So to find out whether the Volcano is really worth it’s ‘premium’ price tag I’ve bought one, I’ve been using it for the last few days and today I’m going to do a full Volcano Vaporizer review to let you know whether it really does live up to the hype!
What You Get With The Volcano…
The kit comes with a whole bunch of Volcano Vaporizer parts and accessories including:
- The Volcano Itself.
- 5 Balloons. Each balloon will last you between 50 – 200 uses so the five included balloons will last you for a very long time!
- A Herb Grinder. Surprisingly – it actually works pretty well too.
- A Set Of Really Well Done Instructions. Believe Me I’ve seen a lot of bad and poorly written instructions but the manual that comes with this vape is actually very good.
- A Bunch Of Accessories (cleaning tools, spare parts etc).
My initial thoughts when taking the Volcano out of the box for the box and holding it in my hands for the first time was that this thing feels really well made and sturdy. Often I’ll find devices can feel a little bit ‘cheap’ but with the Volcano everything feels ‘high end’ and as if it’s been designed to last a long time.
Another thing that I noticed was that this device almost looks kind of like a kitchen appliance or something. It just looks so discreet that I doubt non-vapers would ever even question what the hell this thing was.
This Thing Is Really Easy To Use…
Before I got my Volcano I had heard from other Volcano owners that the device can be a little tricky to use but but my experience was exactly the opposite.
I’m not sure if people are simply not reading the instructions or something but the kit comes with some of the easiest to understand instructions that I’ve ever come across and it took me very little time to get my Volcano all hooked up and working.
In fact I’d even go as far as to say that this is one of the easiest vaporizers to use that’s out there – so long as you follow the steps that are described inside of the manual it’s basically impossible to screw it up.
What I Love About The Volcano…
There are so many things to love about the volcano but if I were to try to sum up exactly what makes this device so special I’d say that these would have to be my favorite things about the Volcano:
- The Quality Of The Vape Is PHENOMENAL. I’m not kidding when I say that this device gives me the cleanest, best tasting vape that I’ve ever experienced and for this reason alone I think the Volcano is worth it’s premium price tag.
- Your Herb Goes Further With The Volcano. Every aspect of this vape is designed to waste as little as possible. It’ cleverly designed so that your vape can’t escape at any point throughout the vaping process.
- It Works Flawlessly Every Time. One problem I find with other vapes is that they are often quite ‘hit and miss’ meaning that sometimes they will give a great vaping experience but other times they will under perform. The Volcano on the other hand though just seems to work perfectly and flawlessly every single damn time that you use it.
- It’s Awesome For Parties / Sharing! Because the Volcano is a balloon vape and because the device is designed so that no herb can escape from the bag unless it’s actually in use this device is PEEFECT for parties or sharing with friends. Just fill up the bag and then pass it around and everyone will be having a rocking time!
I seriously had a hard time finding downsides to this device because I honestly think this is the best vaporizer that I’ve ever had the pleasure of using but if I was to really nitpick I’d say that the two main downsides to this device are ass follows:
- The Price Is Definitely In The Higher Range. With a Volcano Vaporizer price of over $500 this device is definitely not going to be for everyone. Although I really do think it’s worth every single penny I just know that this is going to be out of a lot of people’s price range.
- It Takes Longer To Heat Up Than Other Devices. Unlike other devices which can take less than a minute to heat up the Volcano will take a few minutes before it reaches your desired temperature. Again this si really not a big deal but again – there really aren’t a whole lot of downsides to list.
Should You Buy A Volcano?
If you have the budget and are looking for the BEST vaping experience that money can buy… then pick yourself up a Volcano.
It’s not cheap but it’s hands down the cleanest and best tasting vape that I’ve ever used and even after using this device for only a few days I have become totally and utterly converted!
And for all of these reasons – I’m giving the Volcano a prefect score of 10/10.